HAIX BLACK EAGLE ATHLETIC 2.1 GTX HIGH/BLACK | Gore-Tex, Sports Boots
|✅ BEST PRICE GUARANTEED
Or we'll match it! Must be in stock, same specs, include shipping and taxes.
|🚚 FAST & FREE DELIVERY
On this item to UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
A Gore-Tex lined, waterproof yet lightweight high boot for outdoor challenges
The Athletic 2.1 GTX High Boots by Haix are lightweight, waterproof and offer full ankle support. The Gore-Tex lining keeps the elements at bay while still allowing warmer air to pass out and cooler air to enter. The revolutionary lacing system comes complete with a lace lock pull system that eliminates the need for a side-zip while still allowing a fast on/off. As with all Haix Black Eagle boots, comfort is never an issue; These boots feel much like your favourite pair of trainers and require little to no breaking in. Excellent for use in high energy situations, the athletic style allows total freedom of movement while still providing all the advantages of combat boots. Ideal for professional users such as police or security but their versatile features also makes them an option for hiking, work or general everyday use.
- Upper Material - Microfiber/textile combination
- Inner Lining - GORE-TEX® Extended; 3-layer GORE-TEX® laminate, waterproof and highly breathable. Abrasion-resistant lining with optimized climate comfort, especially for flexible alternating inside and outside use.
- Insole - Comfortable, cushioning, moisture repellent, anti-bacterial, washable at 30 °C. Separate heel shape for good cushioning and foot insertion. “AIRFLOW” channels.
- Running sole - Made of rubber; oil, petrol and heat resistant as well as cold insulating compliant with EN ISO 20347:2012, non-marking and self-cleaning
- Durable Sole - Rubber mixture for long durability
- Anti Slip - Excellent grip on a variety of terrains, even in the cold due to specific outsole design and use of special rubber.
- Midsole - Elastic two-layer PU midsole, lightweight, cushioning effect. Stabilization zone for optimal pressure distribution on uneven terrain.
- HAIX® Climate System - The HAIX® Climate system uses the pumping movement, which permits air circulation with every step – warm air is released through the Micro-Dry lining at the top of the boot leg.
- Dynaframe - HX design element made of tensile and tear-resistant PU material. Perfectly covers the midfoot area and transfers traction forces of the lacing elements. The heel clip stabilizes the rear foot.
- Stabilizer - Asymmetrical PU for stabilizing the heel.
- HAIX 2-Zone Lacing - Two Zone Lacing System enables a separate adjustment of the boot to the foot and leg area.
- HAIX® Vario Wide Fit System - The width of the shoe can be individually adjusted by 3 different insoles. The shoe is supplied with a red insole (medium). A yellow insole (wide) and blue insole (narrow) can be ordered separately.
- Others - Low weight, pulling strap, closed lacing system with quick closure and lace pocket, additional tip protection, metal-free, antistatic, sole is very non-skid in wet and cold conditions, durable good cushioning effect
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Waterproof: Yes
- Fastening: Two Zone Lacing
- Anti-Static: Yes
- Height: 18.5 cm / 7.3"
- Weight (one boot, 7uk): 525 g / 18.5 oz
- Certifications: CE EN ISO 20347:2012 O2 HRO HI CI WR FO SRC
- Safety Classification: O2
- Certified for Orthopedic Insoles: Yes
- Product Type: Waterproof Boots, Tactical Boots
- Material: microfiber/textile
- Vegan Friendly: Yes
- Gender: Unisex, Men's, Women's
- Age: Adult
- Brand: Haix
- SKU: 201003
- MPN: 330043
- Guarantee: 1 Year
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes