PENTAGON KOMVOS DOUBLE BELT | Reversible with Plastic Buckle, 1.5"
A reversible webbing belt with plastic buckle and a width of 1.5"
The Komvos Double belt by Pentagon has been made for undercover use by tactical operatives but suitable for most police & security users. Reversible design between green/coyote (optional) and black (fixed). Made using 100% Nylon scuba webbing that lightweight, low-profile and comfortable, it is the ideal partner for Pentagon's series of tactical trousers. A true on/off duty belt, it will also work well with your jeans or pretty much any other pair of trousers too; It's stylish look will ensure you do not look out of place in the pub and the POM buckle is airport friendly so great for travelling too.
- Reversible design with two plain colour options; Coyote/Black or Green/Black
- Width of 1.5" (3.8 cm) for use with all types of trousers or shorts
- Made from 100% Nylon scuba webbing that is soft to the touch
- Coats® Nylon thread for superior durability and performance
- Airport friendly, corrosion resistant POM Buckle
- The buckle made from POM (Polyoxymethylene), a high-density thermoplastic mainly used in high-performance engineering components
- Semi-rigid design allows mounting of light items such as torches, tools, phone, etc...
- Ideal for use with combat, tactical, cargo, uniform trousers or even jeans
- Width: 3.8 cm / 1.5"
- Material (belt): 100% Nylon
- Material (buckle): POM (Polyoxymethylene), high-density plastic
- Airport/Scanner Friendly: Yes
- Product Type: Webbing Belt, Trouser Belt
- Intended Use: Military, Tactical, Hiking, Everyday
- Brand: Pentagon
- SKU: 366140
- MPN: K17079
- Guarantee: 1 year
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes