SNUGPAK TRAVELPAK TRAVELLER | Square Shaped 1 Season Sleeping Bag, 7°C
✅ UKMC PRICE PROMISE
The lowest price or we'll match it against anyone in the UK*! Learn more.
*Price matched product must be in stock in the UK, of the same specifications and of a lower total price, including shipping and taxes. Please either email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 023 9283 8800 (Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30)
A square shaped one season sleeping bag with a comfort temperature of 7˚C
Complete with our built-in mosquito net, hygienic antibacterial fabrics and space-saving compression stuff sack, you’re good to go!
Complete with our built-in mosquito net, hygienic antibacterial fabrics and space-saving compression stuff sack, you’re good to go! Like the Travelpak 1, this amazingly small pack size sleeping bag is perfect in the warmer or tropical climates. The Traveller can also be folded out to form a blanket which is excellent if you don’t need a full sleeping bag when travelling and if you prefer to allow more cooling air to circulate your body.
Antibacterial, lightweight and mosquito free! The Travelpak is one of the smallest sleeping bags in our range, this sleeping bag gives you the perfect sleep solution in warmer or tropical climates, compressing down into an amazingly small pack size for lightweight travel. Complete with a built-in mosquito net, hygienic antibacterial fabrics and compression stuff sack, the Travelpak Traveller will look after you night after night.
The Travelpak® range of sleeping bags showcases Snugpak’s latest breakthrough in antibacterial technology. The specialist antibacterial and antimicrobial treatment of the fabrics discourages the growth of bacteria, reducing any odours and the need for regular laundering. The result is fresh-smelling bedding every night, which is ideal for prolonged tropical travel where temperatures may be high and washing facilities limited.
The built-in mosquito net protects you from biting insects all night long, giving you the peace of mind of having a comfortable and restful night’s sleep to prepare you for the next day’s travels. The net can be easily rolled away when it is not required., and you can even seal the sleeping bag when you’re not using it to ensure you don’t have any unwanted company later that evening!
As always, keeping you dry and comfortable remains a priority in all of our sleeping bags; this is why we’ve used the highly breathable Paratex® base fabric, with its superb wicking properties, throughout the Travelpak® range.
- Built-in roll away mosquito net
- Antibacterial fabrics stop odours when on the move
- Can be opened up fully and used as a quilt
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Zipped internal valuables pocket
- Two-way side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
- Weight: 900g / 32oz
- Comfort Rating: 7°C / 45°F
- Low Rating: 2°C / 36°F
- Packsize: 15cm x 18cm / 6" x 7"
- Outer Fabric: HEX Rip Stop 100% Polyester
- Inner Fabric: Paratex antibacterial 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Travelsoft 100% Polyester
- Zip: Left Side Zip or Right Side Zip
- Origin: Imported
- Brand: Snugpak
Sleeping Bag Fit
1) 220 cm length
2) 80 cm width
3) 80 cm width
4) 80 cm width
Maximum User Height: 190 cm / 75"
Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against faults with the materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. If you think you have a warranty claim please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. During this period you can return the product to UKMC and we will work with Snugpak to see if you have a claim. In some rare cases, we are required to return the product to Snugpak for them to inspect causing a delay of a week or so.
Exceptions to the Warranty
For clarification, the following damage would not be covered by your warranty:
Snugpak Sleeping Bags
- General wear and tear over extended use
- Flaws in the fabric caused by excessive wear
- Broken zips caused by forcing, jamming or improper use
- Over stretched seams coming apart
- Buckles subjected to undue force or abrasion
- Draw cord pulled out with excessive force
- Broken stuff bag due to undue force
- Reduced loft of filling
- Commercial use by rental companies
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes