SNUGPAK SOFTIE EXPANSION 2 | Mummy Shaped Two Season Sleeping Bag, 2°C
✅ UKMC PRICE PROMISE
The lowest price or we'll match it against anyone in the UK*! Learn more.
*Price matched product must be in stock in the UK, of the same specifications and of a lower total price, including shipping and taxes. Please either email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 023 9283 8800 (Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30)
A two season sleeping bag with built-in baffle and a comfort temperature of 2°C
The Softie® Expansion sleeping bag has a unique expanding system called the EEP (Elasticated Expander Panel).
The Softie® Expansion sleeping bag has a unique expanding system called the EEP (Elasticated Expander Panel), this allows the user the option to make the bag wider when required. You can do this to give yourself more room to move or to help cool the bag allowing you to regulate your body heat for a more comfortable night’s sleep.
- Built-in deployable side baffle, to allow for more room
- Adjustable length via foot shorting clips
- Built-in LED torch
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Internal valuables pocket with hook & loop
- Two-way side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
- Zip: Left Side
- Weight: 1200g / 42oz
- Comfort Rating: 2°C / 36°F
- Low Rating: -3°C / 27°F
- Packsize: 24cm x 18cm / 9" x 7"
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Micro 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light & Reflectatherm 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Softie® 100% Polyester
- Origin: Imported
- Brand: Snugpak
- EAN: 8211650792036
Sleeping Bag Fit
With Baffle Deployed
Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against faults with the materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. If you think you have a warranty claim please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. During this period you can return the product to UKMC and we will work with Snugpak to see if you have a claim. In some rare cases, we are required to return the product to Snugpak for them to inspect causing a delay of a week or so.
Exceptions to the Warranty
For clarification, the following damage would not be covered by your warranty:
Snugpak Sleeping Bags
- General wear and tear over extended use
- Flaws in the fabric caused by excessive wear
- Broken zips caused by forcing, jamming or improper use
- Over stretched seams coming apart
- Buckles subjected to undue force or abrasion
- Draw cord pulled out with excessive force
- Broken stuff bag due to undue force
- Reduced loft of filling
- Commercial use by rental companies
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes