SNUGPAK KITMONSTER 65 HOLDALL | Travel Bag with Rucksack Straps, 65L
✅ UKMC PRICE PROMISE
The lowest price or we'll match it against anyone in the UK*! Learn more.
*Price matched product must be in stock in the UK, of the same specifications and of a lower total price, including shipping and taxes. Please either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 023 9283 8800 (Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30)
A lightweight, tough & versatile holdall with a 65 litre capacity
Versatility is the key to ease and comfort when it comes to carrying your kit around. Snugpak's Kitmonster 65 is a 65-litre holdall with multiple straps to carry as a holdall, over the shoulder or even as a rucksack.
- One main compartment with side pouch
- A strong and reliable chunky zip
- Mesh lid pocket organiser
- Six outer compression straps allow you to reduce any excess volume
- Easy access zipped pocket on the outside
- Zipped compartments used to separate wet/dry or clean/dirty equipment
- Grab handles at both ends make for easy haulage or clipping on
- A heavy-duty base to prolong its life
Weight: 1300g / 46oz
Volume: 65 Litres / 3,967 Cubic Inch
Fabric: Heavy Duty 600D 100% nylon
Max carry weight: 22kg / 48.5lbs
- Origin: Imported
- Brand: Snugpak
Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against faults with the materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. If you think you have a warranty claim please email us at email@example.com. During this period you can return the product to UKMC and we will work with Snugpak to see if you have a claim. In some rare cases, we are required to return the product to Snugpak for them to inspect causing a delay of a week or so.
Exceptions to the Warranty
For clarification, the following damage would not be covered by your warranty:
Snugpak Rucksacks & Holdalls
- General wear and tear over extended use
- Flaws in the fabric caused by excessive wear
- Water ingress through seams (rucksack seams are not taped, a rucksack liner or cover should be used)
- Broken zips caused by forcing, jamming or improper use
- Overloaded, tensioned or stretched seams coming apart
- Buckles subjected to undue force or abrasion
- UV degradation
- Frame exposed through fabric through being dragged or dropped on rough ground
- Commercial use by rental companies
- Accidental damage & transit damage
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes