SNUGPAK SELF-INFLATING MIDI MAT | Sleeping Bag Mattress, 122cm x 51cm
✅ UKMC PRICE PROMISE
The lowest price or we'll match it against anyone in the UK*! Learn more.
*Price matched product must be in stock in the UK, of the same specifications and of a lower total price, including shipping and taxes. Please either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 023 9283 8800 (Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30)
Easy to inflate 2/3 length thermal sleeping mat
A sleeping mat is designed to provide extra comfort, so you wake to feel well-rested and refreshed for the next day’s exploring. Snugpak's self-inflating, non-slip sleeping mat is designed to do just that, while keeping the weight of your kit down to a manageable level. To save space, when the sleeping mat is not in use it can be easily deflated and stored. Light, comfortable and compact, this mat is a convenient way to get a good night’s sleep when travelling. This compact sleeping mat gives you just enough space to be comfortable in order to reduce pack size and weight down to the minimum; Exceptionally lightweight, perfect when on the move. Self-inflating; Self-inflating with blow and lock valve system, enabling you to adjust to your desired fill.
- Self-Inflating - Self-inflating with blow and lock valve system, enabling you to adjust to your desired fill.
- Stuff Sack Included - Help reduce volume to give you extra space when travelling.
- Weight - Weighs 420 grams all in
- Compact size 26 cm (H) x 12 cm (W) fully compressed
- Supplied with its own stuff sack
- Non-slip base surface
- Self-inflating with blow and lock valve system, enabling you to adjust to your desired fill
- Brand: Snugpak
- Product Type Sleeping Bag Mat
- Colour: Green
- Thickness: 25 mm
- Dimensions: 122 cm (H) x 51 cm (W) x 2.5 cm (D)
- Pack Size: 26 x 12 cm
- EAN: 8211659491787
- SKU: 701008
Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against faults with the materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. If you think you have a warranty claim please email us at email@example.com. During this period you can return the product to UKMC and we will work with Snugpak to see if you have a claim. In some rare cases, we are required to return the product to Snugpak for them to inspect causing a delay of a week or so.
Exceptions to the Warranty
For clarification, the following damage would not be covered by your warranty:
Snugpak Sleeping Mats
- General wear and tear over extended use
- Commercial use by rental companies
- Accidental damage & transit damage
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes