BULLDOG LARGE UPRIGHT UTILITY POUCH | Laser MOLLE, 16cm x 21cm
A vertical laser cut MOLLE utility pouch that is ideal for mounting to armour carriers, vests or bags
This Large Upright Utility Pouch is the biggest vertically mounted utility pouch in the Bulldog range. Ideal for housing mess tins, water bottle, torch, first aid (with use of internal elastics), etc... Also great for notebooks / TAMS. The exterior laser cut MOLLE is great for holding chem lights or double stacking pouches.
- Made of durable 600D Polyester with an internal water-resistant PU coating
- MOLLE compatible via two straps on the rear
- Main compartment with internal sleeve pocket and six elastic loops for securing contents
- Two-way zippers with paracord pullers
- Laser cut MOLLE on the front for attachment of gear/pouches
- Drain hole on the underside
- YKK® zippers and tracks
- Mil Spec 100% Nylon webbing
- Attachment: MOLLE
- Height: 21 cm / 8.3"
- Width: 16 cm / 6.3"
- Depth: 8 cm / 3.15"
- Front MOLLE Area: 4 x 7 rows
- Weight: 200 g / 7.05 oz
- Material: 600D Polyester with an internal water-resistant PU coating
- Webbing: 100% Nylon
- Product Type: MOLLE Utility Pouch
- Brand: Bulldog Tactical Gear
- SKU: 304911
- Guarantee: 5 years