MIL-TEC RIFLES SHEMAGH SCARF | Multi-Functional, 110cm x 110cm
A multi-functional headscarf that can be worn in many configurations and guards against both the cold and sun
Designed with a rifles insignia, this scarf of Arab origins and was originally intended to provide protection in desert conditions against sun, wind, sand & the cold at night. Used by Military the whole world over but also great for airsoft, hiking, festivals or any other outdoor use. First used by British Special Forces operating in Northern Africa during WW2 but now a mainstay with the British Army and many others worldwide.
This highly versatile piece of kit has many uses
- Headwrap - Protects your neck, eyes against sun, snow, wind, dust & sand.
- Face Veil - Conceal your entire face
- Scarf - Keeps you warm in the cold or wicks away moisture & protects against the sun in the heat.
- Shelter/Sunshade - to guard against the sun while resting.
- Gear Sling - Can be used to carry gear
- Arm Sling - Makeshift sling to support a wounded arm.
- Washing - Use as a towel or flannel
- Dimensions (open): 110 cm x 110 cm / 43.3" x 43.3"
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Graphic: Yes
- Pattern: Plaid Checks
- Product Type: Scarf, Headscarf, Headwrap, Face Veil
- Intended Use: Military, Tactical, Hiking, General Use
- Gender: Unisex, Men's, Women's
- Age: Adult
- Brand: Mil-Tec
- SKU: 321560
- MPN: 126092
- Guarantee: 1 year
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes