MIL-TEC BARRACUDA SCRIM NET | Military Mesh Scarf, 190cm x 90cm
A multi-functional mesh scarf that provides warmth while remaining breathable
Owing its fame to the commandos and paratroopers, this net scarf of British origin has always been part of the survival camouflage kit of special units. This scrim can keep you warm in the cold but also guard against sun, sand and wind while still remaining breathable. Widely used by British Forces and is considered to be one of the most versatile pieces of kit that you can own; Can be used as a scarf, headwrap, camouflage veil to provide concealment and much more. Ideal for professional military use and provides all the quality required for repeated field use but will also be of interest to caders, hikers or anyone else spending time in the outdoors.
- Made from PolyCotton mesh material
- Guards against sun, sand and wind while still remaining breathable
- Rectangular in shape for versatility
- Packable; Can be carried in your bag in case the weather changes
- Versatile design can be worn in many configurations including scarf, headwrap, camouflage veil to provide concealment and much more
- Dimensions: 190 cm x 90 cm / 74.8" x 35.4"
- Weight: 140 g / 4.9 oz
- Material: 100% Polycotton
- Condition: New
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Age: Adult
- Gender: Unisex
- Brand: Mil-Tec
- SKU: 631150
- MPN: 126250
- Guarantee: 1 year
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes