Haix Black Eagle Tactical 2.0 High Gore-Tex
✓ Waterproof ✓ Lightweight ✓ Police/Security
The Haix Black Eagle Tactical 2.0 High Gore-Tex is a full leather, waterproof duty boot that offers complete comfort and performance to the wearer. The full leather construction means they conform to all uniform regulations and are easy to clean so they maintain a professional appearance for longer. The Gore-Tex lining keeps the elements at bay while still allowing warmer air to pass out and cooler air to enter. A robust outsole reliably prevents any penetration of oil or petrol whilst insulating against heat and cold alike. These boots really have been created to match up to any challenge you may encounter in your working life or free time. A special lacing system moulds the shoe to the foot to avoid any pressure points or slipping. A comfortable inlay sole cushions every step you take to guarantee the best possible shock absorption and to eliminate any pressure on the joints and spine. Even after a long and strenuous day, your feet will remain totally fresh. Ideal for professional users such as police or security but their features make them great for anyone looking for a smart looking, waterproof boot for outdoor use.
An outsole to suit every purpose
The Black Eagle Tactical 2.0 is a comfortable and slip-resistant shoe with a deep tread. It provides a firm foothold across mud, snow and rough terrain and is equally able to cope with icy and oily surfaces. The outsole is manufactured in a special highly resistant rubber compound. This ensures a long product life as well as offering a host of other practical benefits.
The sole insulates against heat in the summer and against the cold in winter. Safety is a further important aspect, and resistance against hazardous materials such as oil and petrol is also provided. In addition, the Black Eagle Tactical 2.0 is also completely antistatic due to the fact that no metal is used in the manufacturing process.
Enjoy pleasant temperatures all the year round
Strenuous work or leisure activities can leave you in a sweat. The leather used in the Black Eagle Tactical 2.0 features special reflecting pigments to prevent unnecessary heating of the shoe in sunlight. The GORE-TEX® membrane of the shoe’s inner lining is highly breathable. This means that heat is dissipated rather than being stored internally. At the same time, the shoe is also fully waterproof. No moisture is able to penetrate, leaving you fully equipped to cope with any weather conditions.
A comfortable quick-dry inlay ensures effective climate control by absorbing fluids such as sweat and preventing any unpleasant odours that may be caused by bacteria. The inlay may be removed and washed at 30 degrees if required.
Despite its lightness, the Black Eagle Tactical 2.0 is a robust shoe that can be deployed across a wide range of work and leisure areas. It performs equally well in stifling indoor spaces and on icy winter roads
- This is a comfortable leather shoe that affords your feet all-year round protection.
- The black material used reflects the sun’s rays to generate a cooling effect. This means that less heat is transported to your feet.
- A special quick lacing system moulds the shoe to the foot to provide a perfect individual fit that lasts all day long.
- The laces themselves are tucked away in an additional pocket to ensure that they cannot catch on anything.
- The Black Eagle Tactical 2.0 is available in black. It is also completely antistatic due to the fact that no metal is used in the manufacturing process.
Lining, inlays, heel cup
- A three-ply GORE-TEX® membrane prevents any moisture from penetrating into the shoe. This is also a highly breathable material which reliably expels any internal moisture.
- The fabric of the lining is particularly abrasion resistant. It offers the optimum degree of climate comfort throughout the year by cooling your feet in summer and warming them in winter.
- The shoe’s fast-drying inlay sole absorbs sweat and provides an anti-bacterial effect. This means that no unpleasant odours can arise.
- A special heel cup provides additional support and stabilisation to ensure that you do not go over on your ankle.
- The bold tread of the outsole is made from a robust rubber compound and offers superb slip resistance. This guarantees a firm foothold, even when moving over rough terrain.
- The rubber sole has the benefit of ensuring a long product life as well as insulating effectively against heat and cold alike. It is also resistant to hazardous liquids such as oil and petrol.
- In addition, the sole leaves no black marks on surfaces such as light-coloured tiles or sensitive floor coverings.
- Brand: Haix
- Material: Leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- SKU: 203620
- MPN: 340003
We've Got You Covered
Haix boots are covered by a 1-year manufacturer guarantee. During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace the boots as we deem required.
Free Delivery on UK & BFPO orders over £10
All domestic orders over the value of £10 (after discounts if applicable) are eligible for free delivery. We aim to deliver all Standard Deliveries within 2-4 working days and orders are sent via either Signed For or Tracked methods depending on its size and value
Next Day Delivery for only £4.99!
Our Next Day Delivery service is handled by either Royal Mail or DPD depending on weight & size. Both are guaranteed to be delivered the very next working day (with Royal Mail that even includes Saturdays in some areas) and require a signature on delivery.
Shipping to Ireland
Postage to the Republic of Ireland is between £7.95 - £18.95 depending on weight & size. Maximum weight allowed per consignment is 30kg.
International deliveries are charged at cost and start at £7.95. Our prices on international shipping are very competitive and we delivery to all international locations.