BOLLE SWAT | Tactical Ballistic Safety Sunglasses with Smoke Lenses
|✅ BEST PRICE GUARANTEED
Or we'll match it! Must be in stock, same specs, include shipping and taxes.
|🚚 FAST & FREE DELIVERY
On this item to UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
Ballistic sunglasses with a high STANAG 2920 safety rating and fixed smoke lenses
These lightweight and ultra-comfortable sunglasses offer excellent levels of ballistic protection and are rated at STANAG 2920. Ideal for military, police or security use but also airsoft, hunting, shooting and more. Their low-profile looks even make them suitable for everyday use in your social time. Designed to be worn for long periods of time and their non-slip bridge, flexible temples and ultra enveloping design ensure that comfort is never an issue. The SWAT has been made to fit the contours of your face to limit gaps and eliminate the need for foam padding; This vastly increases airflow & reduces fogging.
- Supplied with Microfiber pouch, Individual carry case & Individual carton box
- They are designed to fit perfectly to your face without the need for foam, this increases the durability of the goggles as the foam is usually the least durable part of any type of goggles
- The frame has a special Black PVC Polymer for flexibility, fit and face seal
- Large Contour for peripheral vision
Ballistic Resistance STANAG 2920 - The ballistic resistance STANAG defined by NATO ensures compliance with standards ballistic protection for military of Bollé Tactical eyewear. Each lens and each screen suffer the impact of a steel cylinder equivalent to a 0.22 calibre of up to more than 275 m/s or 990 km /h. The STANAG standards are recognized in all member countries of NATO.
Mechanical risk - Low energy impact - F - Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s
Mechanical risk- High-speed particles at extreme temperatures - T - The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures.
Solar radiations risks: EN 172
- Filter protection for industrial solar radiation.
- Recommended for outdoor work, EN172 norm guarantee a protection of 99.99% from ultra-violet solar radiation.
- Levels of application: 5-3.1 (Polarized) 5-2 (Twilight), 5-1.4 (ESP or CSP), 5/1.1-1.4 (Contrast), 5-2.5 and 5 to 4.1 (smoke)
- Lens colour: depends on the lens technology
- Ballistic PC lens - 2,2 mm - Curve 8.
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog coatings.
- Integrated lateral protection.
- 99.9% UVA/UVB protection
- Protection: STANAG 2920
- Lens Colour: Smoke
- Interchangeable Lens: No
- Frame Colour: Black
- Wear: Arms
- Weight: 28 g / 1 oz
- Included: Soft Carry Case, Microfibre Pouch
- Intended Use: Outdoor, Military, Tactical, Sports, Sunglasses
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Gender: Unisex, Men's, Women's
- Age: Adult
- Brand: Bolle Tactical
- SKU: 372190
- MPN: SWATPSF
- EAN: 3660740000677
- Download: Bolle SWAT Full Specifications Sheet
Backed by a 1-Year Guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMC will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.
Bollé Protection guarantees the buyer against all manufacturing defects affecting the goods and accessories, within the limit of the price of the aforesaid damaged goods and accessories, to the exclusion of all direct or indirect damage caused by this defect.
The following is not covered by the Bolle guarantee:
- Scratches caused by use
- Cracks due to poor use
- Breakage due to use
- Lapse of the guarantee
- Removal of the side protective shell
- Poor care of the glasses (heat, cleaning ...)
- Non-exhaustive list.
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes