Bolle Silium Safety Glasses
|😍 EXTRA 10% OFF WHEN YOU SPEND £50
No code required, discount applied automatically at checkout. Ends 07/07/20.
|FAST & FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND £30+
To UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
Bolle Silium; Wrap-Around, Lightweight Protection
The Bolle Silium Glasses are probably the best-known safety glasses in the UK and widely used across a wide number of sectors. Their sporty looks, lightweight properties and comfortable design ensure they are a real winner for general everyday use, cycling, hunting, shooting (not airsoft) or work use. The metal frame provides added durability without vastly increasing the total weight. The Silium resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s (147 fps) and offer protection against low energy impacts.
- Metal frame
- 160% Flex temples
- Non-slip TIPGRIP temples
- Adjustable non-slip pads
160° Flex - Soft and ultra pliable, 160° flex frames can be used to adjust the space between the temples for better wearer comfort.
Non-Slip Tipgrip - The non-slip TIPGRIP technology ensures a better fit thanks to its dual-material design and innovative shape, improving temple comfort and hold.
Smoked Lens - Technology approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality, it is designed and used for excellent protection against UVA/UVB and solar radiation. 99.9% UVA/UVB protection.
Clear Lens - Technology approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality with anti-fog and antiscratch coatings. 99.9% UVA/UVB protection.
The Bolle Silium Glass protect against UV rays, solar radiation and light projectiles. Full specification includes:
- Guaranteed minimum resistance of the protective eyewear against everyday risks including dropping the protective eyewear onto the ground, ageing by light exposure, exposure to heat or corrosion etc.
EN170 - Risks relating to radiations - UV Protection
- The protection filters ultraviolet radiation. This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapor lamps, actinic or germicides. Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2 Lens color: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code "C" indicates good color recognition by the holder
EN172 - Solar radiations risks
- Filter protection for industrial solar radiation. Recommended for outdoor work, EN172 norm guarantee a protection of 99.99% from ultra-violet solar radiation. Levels of application: 5-3.1 (Polarized) 5-2 (Twilight), 5-1.4 (ESP or CSP), 5/1.1-1.4 (Contrast), 5-2.5 and 5 to 4.1 (smoke) Lens colour: depends on the lens technology
CE - European standard
- Frame marking must include the CE symbol
F - Mechanical risk - Low energy impact
- Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s
- Lens Colour: Optional (smoke or clear)
- Interchangeable Lenses: No
- Wear: Arms
- Weight: 34 g / 1.2 oz
- Intended Use: Indoor, Outdoor, Work, DIY, PPE
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Gender: Unisex, Men's, Women's
- Age: Adult
- Brand: Bolle Safety
- SKU: 371490
- MPN: SILPSF (smoke), SILPSI (clear)
Backed by a 1-Year Guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMC will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.
Bollé Protection guarantees the buyer against all manufacturing defects affecting the goods and accessories, within the limit of the price of the aforesaid damaged goods and accessories, to the exclusion of all direct or indirect damage caused by this defect.
The following is not covered by the Bolle guarantee:
- Scratches caused by use
- Cracks due to poor use
- Breakage due to use
- Lapse of the guarantee
- Removal of the side protective shell
- Poor care of the glasses (heat, cleaning ...)
- Non-exhaustive list.
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes