BOLLE COBRA KIT | Safety Goggles with Headband, 3 Lens Kit
|✅ BEST PRICE GUARANTEED
Or we'll match it! Must be in stock, same specs, include shipping and taxes.
|🚚 FAST & FREE DELIVERY
On this item to UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
Safety goggles supplied with three interchangeable lenses and headband
The Bolle Cobra Glasses offer versatility, functionality and protection in a lightweight & comfortable package. Choose between using a headband or temples depending on your needs. Supplied with 3 sets of lenses designed for varying light conditions; Smoke, Clear or ESP. One of the biggest advantages of the Cobra is the panoramic field of view; The wrap-around, one-piece lens design means that you have an unbroken 180° view that cannot be beaten. The Cobra resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 120 m/s (393 FPS) and are good for use in the shooting range and other tasks requiring a moderate level of protection.
- Removable temples - This technology is used to quickly and easily transform safety glasses into safety goggles. The temples can be replaced with the foam and strap kit.
- Pivoting temples - This technology is used to adapt the angle of the glasses to your face shape
- Anti-fog coating - The anti-fog coating allows you to work in optimal conditions by removing the effect of condensation that occurs when there are large temperature differences or when wearing non-ventilated frames
- Anti-scratch coating - The anti-scratch coating acts as a shield that improves the resistance of lenses and reduces the formation of scratches. It lengthens the life of the lens and improves user comfort, preventing any scratches that could impair vision
- 1 product = 2 uses
- Upper protection
- Panoramic vision
- Non-slip bridge
- Comfortable, non-slip straight temples
- Temple or strap version with interchangeable foam
- Chemical risk - Liquid droplets - 3 (Goggle, adapted spectacles with strap or face shield mandatory)
- Chemical protection against liquid droplets or splashes. Goggles, adapted spectacles with strap or face shield mandatory.
Risks relating to radiations - UV Protection - EN 170 - (2-1.2, 2C-1.2)
- The protection filters ultraviolet radiation.
- This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapour lamps, actinic or germicides.
- Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2
- Lens colour: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code "C" indicates good colour recognition by the holder
Solar radiations risks: EN 172
- Filter protection for industrial solar radiation.
- Recommended for outdoor work, EN172 norm guarantee a protection of 99.99% from ultra-violet solar radiation.
- Levels of application: 5-3.1 (Polarized) 5-2 (Twilight), 5-1.4 (ESP or CSP), 5/1.1-1.4 (Contrast), 5-2.5 and 5 to 4.1 (smoke)
- Lens colour: depends on the lens technology
Mechanical risk- Medium energy impact - B - Medium energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 120 m/s
Mechanical risk- High-speed particles at extreme temperatures - T - The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Weight: 95 g / 3.3 oz
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Product Type: Safety Glasses, Safety Goggles
- Gender: Unisex, Men's, Women's
- Age: Adult
- Brand: Bolle Safety
- SKU: 372710
- MPN: KITCOBRA
- EAN: 3660740000707
- Download: Bolle Cobra Specifications Sheet
Backed by a 1-Year Guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMC will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.
Bollé Protection guarantees the buyer against all manufacturing defects affecting the goods and accessories, within the limit of the price of the aforesaid damaged goods and accessories, to the exclusion of all direct or indirect damage caused by this defect.
The following is not covered by the Bolle guarantee:
- Scratches caused by use
- Cracks due to poor use
- Breakage due to use
- Lapse of the guarantee
- Removal of the side protective shell
- Poor care of the glasses (heat, cleaning ...)
- Non-exhaustive list.
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes