Petzl VULCAN: High-strength steel carabiner
High-strength VULCAN carabiners are designed for rescue professionals. With a large gate opening and high strength, these carabiners are ideal for setting multiple anchors where conditions are difficult and weight is not an issue. This TRIACT-LOCK version is designed for frequent manipulation.
- Steel suitable for harsh conditions
- For use with heavy loads
- Large size for easy attachment of multiple items
- Large opening for connection to thick anchors
- Keylock system helps prevent the carabiner snagging during manoeuvres
Triact Lock Specifications
- Material: Steel
- Weight: 305 grams
- MPN: M73 TLN
- Locking System: Triact-Lock
- Major Axis Strength: 40 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 16 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 11 kN
- Gate Opening: 27mm
- Certifications: CE EN 362, ANSI Z359.1, NFPA 1983 General Use, CSA Z259.12, EAC
- Guarantee: 3 years
- SKU: 381890
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 3-year guarantee against faults with the materials or workmanship. Normal wear and tear not included. During this period UKMC will repair or replace the item as we deem required.
UKMC guarantees that all products on our website are 100% genuine and exactly as described. Never take risks with your equipment and only buy from reputable stores such as ourselves.
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes