Petzl Oxan Carabiner Triact Lock
|✅ BEST PRICE GUARANTEED
Or we'll match it! Must be in stock, same specs, include shipping and taxes.
|FAST & FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND £30+
To UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
The Oxan by Petzl is a high-strength steel carabiner designed for use in difficult environments. The oval, symmetrical shape allows optimal loading of the carabiner when setting up anchors or connecting to metal structures. OXAN can be connected to the CAPTIV bar to favour positioning of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device. This model offers a Triact-Lock automatic locking with triple-action gate opening.
- High-strength steel carabiner for use in harsh environments, particularly suitable for setting up anchors or for connecting to metal structures
- Oval symmetrical shape allows optimal positioning of the carabiner
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
- Fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- Ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- Protects markings from abrasion
- Locking System: TRIACT-LOCK
- Material: Steel
- Weight: 230 g / 8.1 oz
- Major Axis Strength: 38 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 16 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 15 kN
- Gate Opening: 20 mm / 0.79"
- Origin: Made in Italy
- Certifications: CE EN 362, ANSI Z359.12, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, CSA Z259.12, EAC
- SKU: 381870
- MPN: M72A TLN
- Guarantee: 3 years
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes