MX3 Force&Fit 100% Whey Protein 2.5kg
|🚚 FAST & FREE DELIVERY
On this item to UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
Whey Protein 100% MX3 Force & Fit is a protein-based supplement that promotes muscle recovery and muscle growth thanks to the highest quality proteins (French whey).
- Possible traces of: gluten - nuts - soybean - crustaceans - fishes - eggs - celery - sulphites.
- When you increase your protein income, it is very important that you also increase your water intake (1 L of water for 30 g).
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose. Contraindicated in case of kidney failure.
How much to take?
- It is advisable to consume between 1.5 g and 2 g of whey protein per kg of body weight, if the muscle can not synthesize all proteins and the surplus would be useless because rejected by the body. For a person weighing 75 kg the calculation is as follows: 1.5 x 75 or 2 giving you your much to take either 110 to 150 g
- As previously said, the powdered whey complements your intake of protein provided that your diet does not cover your daily needs.
When to take?
- It is recommended, according to studies on the needs of athletes to take 3 key moments of the day:
- Morning : at breakfast, to bring upon awakening protein to your body (35 gr to 45 gr) and slow muscle catabolism associated with being fasted overnight.
- Before training: it is more than an hour after your last meal, to reduce muscle breakdown linked to your session. (35 gr to 45 gr).
- After training : for optimal muscle recovery and repair of damaged fibers, pure whey is ideal for up to 30 minutes after exercise (35 gr to 45 gr), it allows stopping catabolism, muscle repair ( state of muscle breakdown linked to an intensive training combined with a lack of protein nutrition, the consequences are: fatigue, muscle aches, etc.).
Chocolate : Whey proteins concentrate (91,4%)(MILK)(Emulsifier : sunflower lecithin), low-fat cocoa (7%), flavors (MILK), thickener : xanthan gum, sweeteners : sucralose and potassium acesulfame. Strawberry : Whey proteins concentrate (94,7%)(MILK)(emulsifier : sunflower lecithin), flavors (MILK), strawberry powder (of which maltodextrin), thickener : xanthan gum, colour : carmines, sweeteners : sucralose and acesulfame of potassium. Vanilla : Whey proteins concentrate (96,7%)(MILK)(emulsifier : sunflower lecithin), flavors (MILK), thickener : xanthan gum, sweeteners : sucralose and potassium acesulfame, colour : paprika extract. Possible traces of : gluten - nuts - soybean - crustaceans - fishes - eggs - celery - sulphites.
Nutritional Value (per 100g)
Amino Acid Profile
- Biological value: 100
- Alanine: 4.8 g
- Arginine: 2.7 g
- Acide asp: 11.6 g
- Cystéine + méthionine: 4.7 g
- Acide glu: 18.95 g
- Glycine: 1.9 g
- Histidine: 1.5 g
- Isoleucine: 6.7 mg
- Leucine: 10.5 mg
- Lysine: 8.1 mg
- Phénylalanine + Tyrosine: 6 g
- Proline: 5.4 g
- Sérine: 3.8 g
- Thréonine: 6.1 g
- Valine: 6.5 g
- Tryptophane: 1.9 g
- Total BCAA: 23.7 g