AKU PILGRIM HL GTX COMBAT | Waterproof Military Boots, Brown
✅ UKMC PRICE PROMISE
The lowest price or we'll match it against anyone in the UK*! Learn more.
*Price matched product must be in stock in the UK, of the same specifications and of a lower total price, including shipping and taxes. Please either email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 023 9283 8800 (Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30)
A lightweight, full height combat boot with waterproof Gore-Tex lining in MOD Brown
The Pilgrim HL GTX Combat is a true multi-purpose highly breathable boot with outstanding support, stability and impact absorption. Thanks to these features, Pilgrim performs well in stability for demanding and dynamic conditions.
- Air8000 System - AIR8000® is the first of two systems developed by AKU to guarantee a high level of breathability of the shoe. It is a fabric made with a special technique thanks to which the level of transpiration, over the course of 24 hours, increases up to over 11 times compared to a fabric made with a conventional system.
- Gore-Tex - These pores are approximately 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water but 700 times bigger than a molecule of moisture vapor. So, whilst water droplets cannot penetrate the GORE -TEX membrane, moisture vapor, namely perspiration in gas form, can easily escape. GORE-TEX® has developed 3 specific types of membrane for the footwear sector, each with specific functional properties. All GORE-TEX® products carry our GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise.
- Vibram Outsole - Most of its collection AKU has exclusive outsoles designed together with Vibram®, for both the specific design and shape of the outsole, as well as for the composition of the rubber with which it is made. The outsole is also designed with thought for the specific needs and the different end use of the shoes. The outsole is all-important for safety in technical footwear. AKU has always worked closely with Vibram® - the world’s foremost manufacturer of soles for outdoor footwear – in designing and manufacturing outsoles to meet every category of user’s request for reliability and precision. Alongside the Vibram® products are specific solutions created exclusively by the AKU design department. This section gives a complete overview of the current AKU products spread over the 3 segments of the collection.
- Upper Material: Full Grain Leather Waterproof 2.2mm / AIR8000®
- Upper Protection: Bycast
- Lining Description: Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort
- Outsole: Vibram® Foura; Anti-static Nitrile mix compound heat & pol resistant
- Midsole: Micro-porous EVA
- Lasting Board (Stiffness): 6-4mm Nylon + Die Cut EVA (Medium)
- Footbed: CF IMS
- Weight (one boot): 650 g / 22.9 oz
- Product Type: Military Boots, Waterproof Boots
- Intended Use: Military, Tactical, Hiking, Outdoor Sports
- Gender: Men's
- Age: Adult
- Brand: AKU
- SKU: 202024
- MPN: 561CF - 050 Brown
- Guarantee: 1 year
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes