These combat trousers have been designed for professional users such as Military or other Tactical users. Made from a lightweight yet durable blend of 65/35 PolyCotton Rip-Stop material that is great for all year round use. The layout offers all the features expected by today's modern operator plus a few more too. The 8 pocket design offers plenty of organised storage space for a multitude of gear. On the front you will find 2 large angled cargo pockets with velcro & elasticated drawstring cord closure; Bellowed to increase capacity and even work well as a dump pouch. On the rear seat, there are two smaller bellowed cargo pockets, one on either side. The hand pockets not only offer the tradition open-top pocket but also house a concealed zip pocket for storing smaller yet valuable items; These double hand pockets are great for keeping items secure but also allow each item to have its own place for quick access without searching. Pockets for neoprene knee pad inserts located on both legs and neoprene knee pads included!
- Made from 65/35 PolyCotton Rip-Stop material
- Supplied with Neoprene Knee Pad Inserts included
- 7 pocket layout with 2 on the front, 1 on the rear and double hand/thigh pockets
- Padded waist for extra comfort when wearing combat or MOLLE belts with velcro size adjusters on the rear
- Large belt loops to accommodate all types of combat belt
- Velcro and zip front closure for convenience
- Material: 65/35 PolyCotton Rip-Stop
- Gender: Men's
- Age: Adult
- Weight (size m): 680 grams (24 oz)
- Cleaning: Machine washable (remove knee pads before washing and drying)
- Brand: Bulldog Tactical Gear
- SKU: 623400
- Guarantee: 2 years
Couldn’t ask for a better pair of pants. Robust, durable and breathable
great product would recommend to
great product would recommend to anyone and I will . Delivered on time
Good quality trousers selected from a wide range available. Good communication from order to delivery.
Really nice and tough marerial,and a very good shop
As usual from BULLDOG a really comfy, durable product that fits perfectly with plenty of room to adjust should you need it. Good service and price from UKMCPRO as always.
Bulldog Rogue MKI Trousers
Very good bit of kit. Excellent quality for the price. The reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is bcoz after about 2 days of wearing this in the field, the knee pads inside of the trousers kept rubbing into my skin which caused a bit of bruising. Not on the knees, its more at the edges of the knee pads. It maybe the inside stitching but it is an awesome bit of kit. Would highly recommend.