Over 2,000 products reduced sitewide!
The Bulldog ACU Trousers use the same layout as the US-Army issue combat trousers. Originally created in 2004 as a replacement for the long used BDU layout and features a vastly improved design. Made from lightweight yet highly durable 65/35 PolyCotton Rip-Stop material and suited for all year round use in the UK. The 8-pocket layout provides plenty of storage options to suit all your needs; Large cargo pockets are bellowed to increase the capacity when full but also remain flat to avoid snagging when empty. A cost-effective pair of combats that are great for airsoft, work, hiking or any other outdoor use.
- Made from lightweight yet very durable 65/35 PolyCotton Rip-Stop material.
- Modern 8-pocket layout including a lower pocket on each leg.
- 2 slanted cargo pockets that are bellowed to provide extra capacity while still maintaining flat while empty.
- 2 deep thigh pockets and 2 pockets on rear.
- Pockets on knees for the use of Neoprene Knee Pad inserts (pads not included)
- Drawstring closure for the perfect fit.
- Reinforced knees and seat for extra durability.
- Brand: Bulldog Tactical Gear
- Material: 65/35 PolyCotton Rip-Stop
- SKU: 622660
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 1-year guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.
Bulldog Elite ACU Trousers BY BULLDOG TACTICAL GEAR
I already have a few items from Bulldog and these did not fail to live up to my expectations. I was really impressed with these trousers, quality is outstanding for price they are unbelievable. I bought these as a back up to my normal trousers, which cost more than 3 times the amount of the ACU trousers, and ended up using these instead. The material is really tough, maybe a little heavier than I am used to and I can see these lasting for a long time. The fit is great, pockets are all really easy to access and the MTC pattern is a great match for Multicam, maybe slightly darker. I really can't find a bad thing to say about them. Another top quality product from Bulldog.
ELITE ACU COMBAT TROUSERS ,very well made, fit me like a pair of combats should with plenty of room . they feel tough and well made i will more than likely get another pair as they look and feel they can take a bit of punishment