SNUGPAK FLEECE LINER WITH ZIP | Soft & Warm Sleeping Bag Liner
|✅ BEST PRICE GUARANTEED
Or we'll match it! Must be in stock, same specs, include shipping and taxes.
|🚚 FAST & FREE DELIVERY
On this item to UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
A UK made fleece sleeping bag liner that offers additional comfort, warmth and convenience
When you need extra warmth at night, you can use the Fleece Insulating Liner and it will instantly add over a season to your sleeping bag. The lush fleece creates comfort, luxury and warmth for occasional colder nights, without needing to buy a warmer sleeping bag. Using a liner also means that you won't need to wash your sleeping bag as often too. The Fleece Liner comes complete with a compression sack to save space when not in use.
- Made in the UK - Support British manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
- Ultra Comfortable - Soft, luxurious and warm
- Tie in Loops - Stop your liner twisting by attaching to the loops inside your Snugpak sleeping bag.
- Moisture Wicking - Exceptional wicking properties.
- Easy to Wash - Easy to wash and care for, check your care label for full details.
- Stuff Sack Included - Helps to reduce volume and give you extra space when travelling.
- Lightweight - Only 940 grams in total
- Length: 210 cm / 83"
- Shoulder Width: 76 cm / 30"
- Foot Width: 60 cm / 24"
- Pack Size: 25 x 18 cm (10" x 7")
- Brand: Snugpak
- Colour: Olive Green
- Material: Polyester Fleece
- Weight: 940 grams
- SKU: 706380
- EAN: 8211657760106
Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against faults with the materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. If you think you have a warranty claim please email us at email@example.com. During this period you can return the product to UKMC and we will work with Snugpak to see if you have a claim. In some rare cases, we are required to return the product to Snugpak for them to inspect causing a delay of a week or so.
Exceptions to the Warranty
For clarification, the following damage would not be covered by your warranty:
- General wear and tear over extended use
- Flaws in the fabric caused by excessive wear
- Broken zips caused by forcing, jamming or improper use
- Over stretched seams coming apart
- Buckles subjected to undue force or abrasion
- Draw cord pulled out with excessive force
- Broken stuff bag due to undue force
- Reduced loft of filling
- Commercial use by rental companies
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes